Through our Member Companies, we design home and business automation systems, tailored to fit each unique security need. You’ll get a sense of security and peace of mind that comes from having the best possible protection against theft, violent crime, or accidental loss of property. And we can easily and effectively manage all of your integrated electronics requirements.
- burglar alarms (break in, full perimeter intrusion prevention)
- fire and smoke alarms (heat detection, smoke alert, fire suppression)
- wired and wireless systems (special apps for structural restrictions)
- telecom, cellular, or internet-based (redundant back-up capability)
- advanced security (card access control, electronic gate systems)
- automated surveillance (supervised entry and exit reporting)
- closed circuit cameras (on-site DVR or remote monitored video)
- structured cabling (telephones, intercoms, internal networking)
- medical alert (and other emergency dispatch and response systems)
- 24/7 alarm monitoring (UL-certified central monitoring station)
- 24/7 technical support and service (through our highly-trained and fully-licensed staff on-call 365 days a year, weekends)
The Gulf West Security Network takes pride in providing the highest caliber products coupled with professional, courteous and reliable service.